2015 HR Tech Writers' Awards: Nominations Announced
Nominations for the 2015 HR Tech Writers’ Awards have been announced. Over the past week, we have been asking you - the HR technology community - to nominate your favorite writers, articles, and blogs. We have had a great response, with nominations coming in from all four categories. So without further ado, here are this year’s nominations.
Nominations for Best Writer
The award for Best Writer recognizes the individual who has contributed the most valuable content to the HR technology community this year.
Janine Milne - Diginomica
Example Work: Analytics – HR’s crown jewels
Steve Boese - Steve Boese's HR Technology
Example Work: Getting Your Arms Around the Experience
David Green - HR Tech Europe
Example Work: The Future of HR is Open Source
Jessica Miller-Merrell - Blogging 4 Jobs
Example Work: Don’t Let Your HR Technology Integration Be the Duct Tape of HR
Nominations for Best Article
The award for Best Article highlights the finest piece of written content covering the HR technology market this year.
- What your employees expect from HR software by Sue Lingard, Cezanne HR
- HR must think smarter about smartphones by Janine Milne, Diginomica
- People Analytics Takes Off: Ten Things We've Learned by Josh Bersin, Bersin by Deloitte
- 10 disruptive HR tech trends to look out for in 2016 by Jerene Ang, Human Resources Online
- Robots, humans and a new role for HR by Marcus Mossberger, Infor HCM
- Your HR Technology Portfolio Contains Three Types Of HCM Applications by Naomi Bloom, Enterprise Irregulars
Nominations for Best Independent Blog
The award for Best Independent Blog acknowledges interesting and insightful blogs which have no affiliation with HR technology products.
Nominations for Best Vendor Blog
The award for Best Vendor Blog recognizes the most informative and insightful blog written by an HR technology vendor.
- Bamboo Blog (BambooHR)
- Cezanne HR Blog (Cezanne HR)
- Zuman People Operations Resource Hub(Zuman)
- cfactor connections (cfactor Works)
- Workable (Workable)
- Fairsail Blog (Fairsail)
- The Employer Solutions Blog (Sage HRMS)
- Ultimate Software Blog (Ultimate software)
- Ceridian Blog (Ceridian)
- Optimum Solutions (Optimum HRIS)
Our expert panel of judges now has the task of selecting their winners from the shortlisted nominations. The winners in each category will be announced on Monday 7th December. Thank you to everyone who has put forward their nominations and good luck to all the nominees.
Featured white papers
HRMS Software Pricing Guide
Get your comprehensive guide to the cost of HRMS software.Download
HRMS Software Vendor Directory
Put the most up-to-date HRMS vendor directory on your desk today! Over 60 vendors listed.Download
HRMS Selection Survival Guide
Select the right HRMS for your company with this easy-to-follow guideDownload
Seven potential uses for blockchain in HR technology
What blockchain-based HR tech developments can we expect in the near future?
Our guide to the UNLEASH Conference and Expo in London
All you need to know about this month's UNLEASH Future of Work and Technology conference
How will HR technology develop in 2018?
Look out for AI, the gig economy and more - how will HR tech need to react?