10 HRMS solutions you can trial for free
Are you interested in sampling a variety of HRMS in order to see the functions and features currently offered by vendors? There are many superb HRMS on the market today to fit a variety of business requirements; here are some top contenders who offer a free HRMS trial:
1) tribehr offers a core HRMS along with recruiting and talent management. It is a ‘social’ focused solution so offers much in the way of keeping employees connected and interacting such as allowing employees to personalize their profiles and give kudos to fellow employees for a job well done.
2) BambooHR is aimed at small and medium businesses for HR, benefits and training and while it has an easy to use interface it also has some customization options for fields and tabs.
3) SysforeHRMS is a web-based HRMS that includes payroll processing for small to medium businesses that you can trial for free for 7 days. It covers the HR employee lifecycle but its true strength is its ability to support ERP integrations so a good option if you need to send data back and forth between the HRMS and financial systems, such as payroll data.
4) empxtrack is a one-stop shop for the full employee lifecycle, including all the bells and whistles such as exit interviews, leadership effectiveness surveys and 360 feedback.
5) breatheHR offers all the daily operational functionality that you would need plus additional functionality like managing vacation requests and document storage and financial functionality such as expense reporting. It has a variety of pricing models and can be trialed free for 14 days.
Recommended Reading: HRMS Vendor Guide - View our comprehensive guide to HRMS vendors
6) Halogen is known in the talent space: from recruiting and onboarding through to performance management, learning and development and succession planning it covers this niche area fully.
7) EffortlessHR is aimed at small companies and has invested heavily into time tracking including an employee timeclock which is viewable by the manager along with vacation approvals and accruals tracking.
8) OrangeHRM is best known for its free open-source product, but in addition it offers paid options such as OrangeEnterprise that you can trial on a free basis for 14 days. This HRMS is truly global in scope with all of the key HR modules along with an app for mobile functionality.
9) People-Trak offers a free trial of its small company product that covers the basic employee data storage requirements along with some advanced features such as importing data into the system and storing documents and attachments.
10) KServeHRMS has a free trial of an offshore option that covers basic HR processes such as core HR and performance management with deeper functionality including payroll and tax for India.
Whether you know what you need from an HRMS or are just beginning to understand what is on offer from the software, a free HRMS trial will prove beneficial. You can use the free HRSM trial to narrow down which features you actually need, or test the capabilities of a particular vendor.
Featured white papers
The 16 most common HRMS modules & features
There is a great wealth of HRMS modules available to you. But what are some of the most common on...
Best open source HRMS systems
Top open source HRMS options that give you total freedom for customization at a code level.
RFP preparation for HRMS
Learn how to put together an RFP for your HRMS selection process.