6th International Service Technology Symposium - Mexico City, Mexico (Dec 4-5, 2013)
The top Cloud Computing, SOA, Big Data and Service Technology experts and authors will be participating at the 6th International Service Technology Symposium in Mexico City on December 4-5, 2013. Founded by Arcitura, this is the world’s largest event dedicated to Service Technology, SOA, Cloud Computing and Big Data, featuring top industry experts and authors from around the world. Also scheduled are a series of CCP and SOACP certification workshops from CloudSchool.com and SOASchool.com.
The Symposium conference series is governed by Arcitura Education, and is based on a substance-only philosophy whereby selected speaker submissions are judged primarily on their educational and informational value. Spanning two conference days, the speaker sessions are organized across the following conference tracks:
- Cloud Computing Architecture, Brokers & Patterns
- Big Data & Event Processing (Practices & Tools)
- Emerging Service Technology Innovations
- API Design & Architecture (including Mobile, Social)
- New SOA & Service-Orientation Practices & Models
- BPM & Adaptive Case Management
- Service Infrastructure, SDN & Virtualization (including PaaS, IaaS)
- Service-Enabled Enterprise Architecture
- Governance & Management for API/SOA/Cloud
- Real World Case Studies & Business Cases for Service Technology
Meet the world’s leading experts, get the latest insights on technologies, techniques, and trends, get formal training, win prizes, and tour Mexico City while you’re in the neighborhood. See you at the Symposium!
How to make use of Big Data in hiring
Recruitee's Perry Oostman explains how Big Data can get you better hires
How to sell your cloud HRMS project to senior management
Execs can be suspicious of cloud HRMS, so you need to work extra hard to get them to support your...
HR Tech World conference to return to London this March
What to expect from this year's HR Tech World conference - speakers, dates, ticket info and more