What to expect at the UNLEASH World Conference Amsterdam 2018
In October, UNLEASH (formerly HR Tech World) will be hosting its annual two-day conference about the future of work and technology. The upcoming conference will be held in Amsterdam with attendees hearing from HR industry leaders, and high profile companies including Shazam, Avature, Workday, Infor, Oracle, LinkedIn, and many more.
The full agenda for the Amsterdam conference has now been released, along with announcing headline keynote speakers including Esther Perel, and Matthieu Ricard. Marc Coleman, Founder and CEO of UNLEASH, believes “having Esther and Matthieu joining us in Amsterdam will make a big difference and celebrates our new mission to inspire and transform the world for the better.”
We couldn’t possibly cover all 250+ speakers across the 16 stages at UNLEASH World Amsterdam, but here are a few of featured speakers who are delivering interesting talks at the event:
- Amit Mohindra, Former Head of People Analytics at Apple, delivering a talk: “People Analytics: The Moral Imperative.”
- Georgina Yellowlees, Head of Talent Acquisition at Amazon, delivering a talk: “Hire Courageously: Why You Should Count on Those Who Served.”
- David Wilson, CEO at Fosway Group, delivering a talk: “Is HR Fit for the Future of Work? Today’s Technology vs. Tomorrow’s Transformation.”
- Alraune Chowdhury, Global Head of HR Systems and Reporting at TUI Group, delivering a talk: “The Transformation Journey - From Traditional to Digital.”
- Margaret Greenleaf, Group Head of Strategic HR Initiatives at Roche, delivering a talk: “The People Project: Triggering Transformation.”
- Stefan Heeke, Head of HR Data Science, Insights and Data Innovation at Deutsche Bahn, delivering a talk: “How Data can make HR more Effective and Human.”
There will be many talks and product demos available throughout the event with the opportunity for delegates to meet various HR technology leaders.
In addition to the global leaders, UNLEASH also hosts their very own Startup Zone with promising industry startups competing against each other to win a sponsorship opportunity with UNLEASH, and deliver their pitches to an audience of investors, business leaders, practitioners, and buyers.
UNLEASH expects to welcome over 5,000 attendees to their Amsterdam event which will be hosted at the RAI, Amsterdam on 24th-25th October 2018. HRMS World readers who are HR practitioners will receive a 25% discount when purchasing tickets to attend the UNLEASH World Conference and Expo which can be redeemed here.
Free white paper
HRMS Software Vendor Directory
Put the most up-to-date HRMS vendor directory on your desk today! Over 60 vendors listed.
Featured white papers
HRMS Software Pricing Guide
Get your comprehensive guide to the cost of HRMS software.Download
Recruitment software: 4 step selection checklist
Find the right recruitment software for your team with this comprehensive checklistDownload
HRMS Software Vendor Directory
Put the most up-to-date HRMS vendor directory on your desk today! Over 60 vendors listed.Download
How to select HR software for your small business
What to consider when selecting HRMS for your small business
The future of HR at UNLEASH Las Vegas 2019
Find out the latest news and updates on UNLEASH Las Vegas
What to expect at UNLEASH London 2019
Find out what you can expect to see at this year's UNLEASH London conference