6th International Service Technology Symposium - Mexico City, Mexico (Dec 4-5, 2013)
The top Cloud Computing, SOA, Big Data and Service Technology experts and authors will be participating at the 6th International Service Technology Symposium in Mexico City on December 4-5, 2013. Founded by Arcitura, this is the world’s largest event dedicated to Service Technology, SOA, Cloud Computing and Big Data, featuring top industry experts and authors from around the world. Also scheduled are a series of CCP and SOACP certification workshops from CloudSchool.com and SOASchool.com.
The Symposium conference series is governed by Arcitura Education, and is based on a substance-only philosophy whereby selected speaker submissions are judged primarily on their educational and informational value. Spanning two conference days, the speaker sessions are organized across the following conference tracks:
- Cloud Computing Architecture, Brokers & Patterns
- Big Data & Event Processing (Practices & Tools)
- Emerging Service Technology Innovations
- API Design & Architecture (including Mobile, Social)
- New SOA & Service-Orientation Practices & Models
- BPM & Adaptive Case Management
- Service Infrastructure, SDN & Virtualization (including PaaS, IaaS)
- Service-Enabled Enterprise Architecture
- Governance & Management for API/SOA/Cloud
- Real World Case Studies & Business Cases for Service Technology
Meet the world’s leading experts, get the latest insights on technologies, techniques, and trends, get formal training, win prizes, and tour Mexico City while you’re in the neighborhood. See you at the Symposium!
HR Tech World conference to return to London this March
What to expect from this year's HR Tech World conference - speakers, dates, ticket info and more
How to calculate cloud HRMS TCO correctly
Cloud HRMS TCO is often underestimated. Here are three steps that selection teams miss out
Over 20,000 set to attend Elevate 2016 online conference
All the details on BambooHR’s Elevate 2016 conference, including how to register, keynote speaker...