HR Tech World announces full agenda for Amsterdam conference
HR Tech World has announced the full speaker lineup and agenda for its upcoming Amsterdam conference.
The October event is the organization’s largest show yet, will offer over over 150 sessions and keynotes across 12 stages.
Attendees will hear from speakers from companies as high profile and diverse as Airbus, Reddit, Visa, Uber, Tom Tom, Deutsche Bahn and IBM, with highlights set to include the following:
- Arianna Huffington, Founder and CEO of Thrive Global: Redefining Success: The third metric that can benefit your bottom line
- Nick Bostrom, Founding Director, Future of Humanity Institute: The future of machine intelligence
- Niklas Östberg, Co-Founder & CEO, Delivery Hero: What it takes to catch a unicorn?
- Dr. Daniel Thorniley, Leading Global Economist: The end of work as we know it? (The robots are coming to get you!)
- Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder, TomTom: Reinventing TomTom
- Panel: Female Founders - Breaking Tech’s Glass Ceiling with Urška Sršen, Co-Founder & CPO, Bellabeat and Ida Tin, Founder & CEO, Clue
- Peter Hinssen, Chairman and Co-Founder, Nexxwork: Organizations in the day after tomorrow
The conference’s expo floor provides an opportunity for delegates to meet global HR technology leaders like SAP, Oracle and Workday, and will also feature the HR Tech World Startup Zone.
Here, attendees can acquaint themselves with some of the most promising startups in the industry, with both early-stage and late-stage companies scheduled to exhibit. HR Tech World’s Startup Competition offers pre-selected startups to take center stage to compete for €10,000 of sponsorship money.
Founder and CEO of HR Tech World Marc Coleman said “HR Tech World Amsterdam will be our biggest yet with 5000 attendees and we are excited to be returning to the city where our show was first produced.
“We’ve brought in a number of business visionaries over the years including Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk, Sir Ken Robinson and more and have created an equally impressive agenda that will inspire attendees to unleash their people’s potential in the workplace.”
HR Tech World takes place on 24th-25th October at the Rai, Amsterdam. Tickets are available here.
HR Tech in 2016: a review
We pick out some key developments in HR Tech in 2016 and consider how they might affect the year ...
The opportunity to rethink HR and Technology is coming to London
The Rethink! HR & Technology Minds Europe event is coming to Canary Wharf, London, June 21- 22.
Talking HR Technology Strategy with Katherine Jones, Partner and Director of Research at Mercer
In preparation for HR Tech World Spring 2016, we spoke to Katherine Jones, Partner and Director o...